Occulus provides you with a detailed analysis of every opportunity in your pipeline, how well it is qualified and what steps you need to take to close & win the deal or whether or not to walk away
- Time: Focus on deals that you will win and stop wasting time on those that you won’t.
- Pipeline Quality: In very short order you can ignore the low quality deals from the pipeline and ensure that you are focusing on deals you can win – More Success.
- Fewer Meetings: Deal analysis gives all the information to the Sales manager so you don’t waste time in sales meetings
The Occulus Analysis Produces Four Critical Measures of Each Deal in the Pipeline.
- Degree of Qualification (DoQ) – measured as a percent; this is a measure of how well the deal is qualified
- Probability of Winning – measured as a percent; this is the probability that the deal will be won
- Confidence Factor – measured as a percent; this is the probability that the deal will be won if the prospect made a decision today.
- Deal Timing – measured as a percent; this is the probability that the deal will close by the stated Close Date.
- Identifies where the problem is and the severity of it
- A list of recommendations to make sure you win
Analyze each of your deals to make sure they close …
Manage your sales pipeline – fix those deals that are in trouble and need intervention …
Provide coaching advice & guidance anytime, anywhere …
Generate a 90% accurate forecast on a deal-by-deal basis…
Close that Quota Gap before the end of the quarter …